Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support.1 AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage2
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple3
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider3
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud6
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
1Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
3Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
4Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it’s inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
5Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
6For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server questions and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.