Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $49 for your iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil*
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, one compatible Apple Pencil, and one compatible Apple-branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.