The matte black Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Wired Headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre are designed for playing back audio as well as taking calls from your mobile devices. They feature Beats Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology, which can be used while listening to music or by itself to reduce background noise from your commute or environment. Their noise cancelling and DSP are powered by the built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 20 hours of use per charge. The battery can be recharged via the included USB charging cable and USB power adapter. The headphones themselves have a foldable design for storage and transport. The Studio 2.0 headphones ship with a 1/8″ / 3.5mm audio cable, a RemoteTalk cable, and a hardshell carrying case.
- Feel Your Music
- Beats Studio 2.0’s signature DSP software is designed to generate the experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry’s noted rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel
- Put the World on Mute
- Silence the noise from your daily commute or the loud neighbors with Beat’s dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling. When you’re listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, ANC only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation, for a quieter world
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- The Beats Studio 2.0 feature a 20-hour rechargeable battery. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off the headphone when you unplug, and with the visible Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is available. Forget specialized adapters; the New Studio can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere
- Remote Talk Control
- The Beats Studio 2.0 headphones include a Remote Talk Control cable that provides control for iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices. Functionality may vary by device
- Weight (kg): 0.26
- Height (mm): 203
There are no reviews yet.