With Griffin features like SmartScan – a one-button way to find the best possible FM frequency – and programmable presets to keep the most used frequencies close at hand, the iTrip DualConnect makes using the FM transmitter easy. Additionally, SmartSound automatically adjusts signal levels for consistent sound quality. No matter if you’re utilizing the FM transmitter or the AUX-in cable you’ll appreciate the controls found on the charger plug. These back-illuminated buttons provide play, pause, forward, and backward track controls that are easy to operate while you drive.
- 2 ways to use iTrip: transmit wirelessly to your car radio, or directly through AUX port
- Charges your iPhone or iPod touch while driving
- SmartScan one-button setup finds the best open FM frequency for you
- User-programmable presets save the best frequencies for quick recall
- AUX port for clean audio connection to your car stereo’s AUX-in jack
- SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
- Play/pause/forward/backward buttons give you fingertip control while driving
- Works with iTrip Controller – Available via a free download from the App Store
There are no reviews yet.