The Slim Ultraportable With Ultra Bright Widescreen Performance. — The Epson PowerLite 1770W sets a high standard for widescreen projectors with its ultra sleek design and energy-efficient lamp. It delivers value, convenience and performance. Engineered for radiant, big-screen presentations, the PowerLite 1770W features native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution — a must-have for delivering HD video content or high-resolution images from your widescreen notebook. Couple that with 3000 lumens color light output and 3000 lumens white light output,¹ and the results are truly amazing. Weighing just 3.7 lb and just 1.7″ tall, the PowerLite 1770W is ready to travel when you are! Connecting is simple, on a Mac® or PC, with USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup. You can even take advantage of wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card capabilities with the optional Quick Connect wireless USB key. Use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI. Automatic vertical keystone correction makes setup easy. The PowerLite 1770W is also equipped with a long life UHE lamp that lasts up to 4000 hours.² So you get amazing performance, ease of use and brilliant output — all from one ultra-thin projector.
- Lightweight and travel friendly — thin as a laptop, weighs just 3.7 lb
- Ultra bright widescreen performance — 3000 lumens color/white light output;¹ native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution (16:10)
- Flexible connectivity — USB Plug ‘n Play — Windows® and Mac compatible; HDMI input
- Wireless capable — with optional wireless LAN module and optional Quick Connect Wireless USB key
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson understands business and education and has a solution no matter what your situation. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions, Epson has the model made for you.
3LCD technology — for quality and color that’s beyond amazing
Innovative technology with proven reliability
- 3 chips for true-to-life, vibrant color
- 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors³
- Road-tested reliability from a company with over 20 years of experience
|PowerLite Model||1700 Series Multimedia Projectors|
|Light Output (Color/White)
|Auto Screen Fit|
|Quick Connect Wireless
via USB Key
wireless LAN card
wireless LAN card
WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 resolution &mdash
for remarkable detail and widescreen convenience
The PowerLite 1770W with WXGA resolution is ideal for use with the latest-generation widescreen computers and for projecting high-definition content. Its native 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen computer, giving you:
- 30% more image area than a 4:3 image
- 10% more image area than a 16:9 image
The PowerLite 1770W still allows you to display 4:3 and 16:9 content without losing image quality.
Bright light output
- 3000 lumens color light output and 3000 lumens white light output¹
- Bright, balanced, colorful images
- Incredible image quality and performance to meet your expectations
- White light output that’s measured using ISO 21118 (a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products)
USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — compatible with Windows and Mac
- No more computer function keys or bulky VGA cables needed
- Just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly project
- Instantly view images on both the screen and your computer; one standard USB cable does it all!
Fast, easy setup and control
- Automatic vertical keystone correction — makes setup and placement a snap
- Instant Off® — no cool down time required, so it’s ready to shut down when you are
- A/V Mute Slide — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode — set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- 1.2x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Direct Power On/Off — power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
Convenient web remote control feature (with optional wireless LAN card)
- Virtual projector remote control via a web browser (works when projector is connected to the network)
- Control power on/off, source, volume, page up/down functions and more from your computer
- Supports multiple web browsers (Windows and Mac compatible)
- No special applications or software necessary
Protect your investment with Epson air filters
Because we know how important it is to protect your valuable investment, Epson has designed our 3LCD projectors with a long-lasting filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. When the time comes to clean or change the filter, just open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door, and you’re done!
- Wireless capable — with the optional Quick Connect wireless USB key and optional wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card
- PC-free presentations — convenient USB connectivity allows you to display directly from a USB memory device
- HDMI connectivity — makes connecting to HDMI devices a snap
- Added features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning capabilities
- Carrying case included — for easy portability and protection when stored
- Message broadcasting with optional wireless LAN card — broadcasts customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy access for hassle free maintenance
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 11.5″ x 8.3″ x 2.1″, Excluding feet: 11.5″ x 8.3″ x 1.7″ and Weight 3.7 lb
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine³
- Designed to be recycled4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
* XGA (1024 x 768)
** WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Light output varies depending on modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
- Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
- Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Jan. 2010. Average of 910 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson, EasyMP and Instant Off are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark, and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. PowerLite is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2010 Epson America, Inc. 7/10
There are no reviews yet.