- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 4MB L3 cache
- 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Intel Iris Pro graphics
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Support for Target Display Mode via the Thunderbolt port using a Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Kensington lock slot
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)3
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
Limited Warranty and Service
Your iMac comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
iMac and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more about iMac and the Environment
iMac is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Highly recyclable aluminum and glass enclosures
- Meets ENERGY STAR Version 5.2 requirements
- Rated EPEAT Gold5
Apple and the Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. Or read our Product Environmental Reports for detailed information on the environmental performance of every Apple product.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization. Learn more about how to recycle your Mac.
DECLARED NOISE EMISSIONS in accordance with ISO 9296
|Sound Power Level
1 B = 10 dB
|Sound Pressure Level
|Hard drive accessing||2.9||12|
|CD drive accessing||N/A||N/A|
- LWAd is the statistical upper-limit A-weighted sound power level (rounded to the nearest 0.1 B).
- LpAm is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at the operator position (rounded to the nearest dB).
- 1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel).
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- PVC-free AC power cord available in all regions except South Korea.
- iMac achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the U.S. and Canada.
There are no reviews yet.