XtremeMac HomeShow Audio/Video Connection Kit
- Comprehensive 4-piece home A/V connection kit
- Home theater cable connects iPod to RCA audio and video inputs
- Auxiliary audio cable connects iPod to computer speakers and car stereos
- Audio splitter allows two pairs of earbuds to connect to the same iPod
- Compatibility: iPod nano (1st & 2nd Gen), iPod mini, iPod 4G (with click wheel), iPod Color, iPod 5/5.5 Gen Video, iPod shuffle (2nd Gen)
The XtremeMac HomeShow Audio/Video Connection Kit gives you all the quality cables you need to use your iPod as a compact home entertainment center. View video and pictures from your iPod on your television with the home theater cable. Enjoy your playlists through your home stereo with the home audio cable.
You can even connect your iPod to external computer speakers or the “Aux In” port on your car stereo with the included auxiliary audio cable. Each cable measures four feet long to ensure ample reach to all of your audio and video components. The kit also includes an audio splitter for connecting two pairs of earbuds to the same iPod so you can share your music with a friend.
There are no reviews yet.